Our Personal Injury Lawyers Serve Clients Throughout Massachusetts And Southern New Hampshire
An accident or injury can leave you with devastating disability, expensive medical bills and lost wages. Since 1958, the attorneys at Geary & Geary, LLP, have represented and helped injured clients and negligence victims recover their medical costs and get the full and fair compensation they need to get their lives back on track.
The attorneys at our law firm handle personal injury and wrongful death cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that you do not pay legal fees unless we are successful in recovering compensation for you.
Contact our Lowell personal injury attorneys for a free initial consultation to discuss your case. We are here to help you and your family navigate these difficult times. You may also call our firm at 978-319-4194, , to discuss your situation with a member of our team.
Accomplished Personal Injury Representation Aimed At Results
We represent personal injury accident victims and their families in a wide range of situations, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents — We represent clients injured in car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle crashes, pedestrian and bicycle accidents, drunk driving accidents and alcohol-related collisions.
- Dangerous and defective products — Our attorneys represent injured victims of design flaws and design defects, manufacturing flaws, inadequate instructions or warnings associated with household appliances and consumer products, air bags, seat belts and other motor vehicle defects.
- Premises liability claims — When you are injured on a premises owned or controlled by another, we will work to get you full and fair compensation when you are injured as a result of a defective condition, an animal bite, a slip and fall on residential or commercial property, or the negligence of another party.
- Wrongful death — While we understand that no amount of money fully compensates you for your losses, we will work to secure medical and funeral expenses, loss of your loved one’s anticipated lifetime earnings, emotional distress, loss of companionship and punitive damages in your case.
- Third-party liability — If you were hurt on the job, workers’ compensation may not be your only remedy. If the accident was caused by someone other than your employer or a co-worker, you may be able to file a personal injury lawsuit as well.
- Slip/fall on residential or commercial property
- Medical negligence — Were you injured by a surgical error, pharmacy error, failure to diagnose or another form of medical negligence? You may be able to file a medical malpractice claim.
- Nursing home negligence — If your elderly loved one was injured by nursing home neglect or abuse, you may be able to bring a nursing home negligence claim to hold the liable parties accountable.
Types Of Injuries
At Geary & Geary, LLP, we are dedicated to helping our clients pursue lost wages, medical expenses and damages for pain and suffering resulting from a range of injuries:
- Traumatic brain injuries and spinal cord injuries
- Head trauma and concussive injuries
- Foot, knee and leg injuries
- Rotator cuff and shoulder injuries
- Neck and back injuries
- Animal bites
- Internal injuries
- Burns, scarring and disfigurement
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
To learn more about whether you may have a valid personal injury claim in Massachusetts or New Hampshire, call Geary & Geary, LLP, for a free consultation. Call 978-319-4194. You can also contact our Lowell office online.
If you are unable to visit our office because of your condition, we would be happy to have an attorney meet with you in your home or any other location convenient for you.
“I was hit by a car in December of 2019, a friend recommended that I contact Catherine Geary. This was the best decision I could have made. Catherine Geary truly cared about my case and how it impacted my life. She was professional along with being very clear on the how the case would progress. Each step was explained so there was never any need for concern. The office put me right through when I called it was amazing to speak to Catherine directly. It was so comforting to be acknowledge by my first name along with my case. I highly recommend Catherine Geary to anyone who finds themselves in uncharted waters. She handled my case in a timely fashion and I could not be more pleased.”
“I was hit by a vehicle while in a crosswalk. They helped me through the whole legal process, otherwise it would have overwhelmed me to no end. I am very thankful for the way they took care of me. I was in a rehab facility and they had no problem coming to see me on numerous occasions.”
“I was in car accident and had suffered some injuries. The crash was a traumatic event to go through, the last thing you want to worry about is how to get compensated for mounting medical bills while you are unable to work. Catherine Geary was so kind and caring toward me. The only thing I was told to worry about was healing. She took care of the rest! Her staff is kind and helpful. She is responsive and thorough. I feel as though I made a friend in one of the most difficult times of my life. She is business when she needs to be and personal when you need her to be! I highly recommend her and her firm!”