A Full-Service Law Firm Representing Clients Throughout Massachusetts And Southern New Hampshire
At Geary & Geary, LLP, our lawyers represent clients throughout Massachusetts, southern New Hampshire and the New Hampshire Seacoast region. Our lawyers excel in representing clients across a broad spectrum of practice areas, including the following:
- Personal injury — If you or someone you know has been injured as a result of another’s negligence, including car accidents, slip-and-fall incidents, animal bites, pedestrian and bike accidents, workplace accidents, wrongful death claims and medical malpractice, our skilled attorneys will work with you to get you the compensation you deserve. In representing victims of accidents and negligence, and supporting their families through extremely difficult circumstances, we are committed to your case.
- Family law/divorce — Our family law/divorce attorneys handle all aspects of family law/divorce matters, including divorce proceedings, post-divorce modifications, child custody and child support modification, contempt and paternity cases. While all our attorneys are skilled litigators, we recognize that litigation is not always the best approach for your case. We embrace collaborative law practice, cooperative divorce practice and mediation as alternatives to traditional litigation. We will work with you to determine the best approach to protect you and your family.
- Criminal defense — If you or someone you know has been charged with a crime, our criminal defense lawyers will aggressively and vigorously defend you in these very serious matters, including drunk driving, domestic assault, traffic violations, drug offenses and other criminal offenses.
- Real estate law — Our real estate attorneys represent buyers, sellers, developers, lending institutions and others in all aspects of residential and commercial real estate transactions. We also help clients with zoning issues.
- Estate planning — From drafting wills, trusts, powers of attorney and health care proxies, to reviewing your beneficiary designations and joint property holdings, the estate planning lawyers of Geary & Geary, LLP, will work with you to develop a customized estate plan to meet your needs and those of your family.
- Probate and estate administration — Our attorneys represent fiduciaries, executors and administrators in all aspects of probating an estate. We also represent heirs and beneficiaries of estates as well as all aspects of the guardianship and conservatorship process.
- Wrongful death — A wrongful death claim results when a victim is killed as the result of negligence. We work diligently, with commitment and sensitivity, with the families of victims to recover losses in these devastating situations.
- Social Security Disability (SSI and SSDI) — If the Social Security Administration has denied your application for benefits, please call us to set up a free consultation. While these federal programs are designed to help people who cannot work due to a disabling condition, it is not uncommon to receive an initial denial letter. We will work with you to complete the proper paperwork for reconsideration, hearing and appeal. You do not pay any legal fees unless we are successful in obtaining benefits for you.
Contact Geary & Geary, LLP
Contact our Lowell office online to schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your legal issue with a member of our legal team. One of our lawyers will respond to you promptly. You may also call us locally, 978-319-4194 or toll-free at 866-497-7455.